My Gamiss Wishlist for Halloween

Hi dear, today I am talking about Gamiss, a fantastic e-commerce where these days you will find Halloween Promotions and Flash sale promotions with so many beautiful articles.
I've already done my wishlist, and as Halloween approaches I chose something on the subject :)
First, I suggest you this cute dress with batwings shoulder. You can also find it in blue, gray and violet rose.

Halloween Cold Shoulder Batwing Tee

Then I chose these one shoulder sweatshirts.
The first is my favorite, with a nice print of a pumpkin and bats.

Halloween Pumpkin Print Skew Neck Sweatshirt


The second one is orange with black print.



Pumpkin Print One Shoulder Halloween Sweatshirt

On Gamiss's website you will find many other cool things for Halloween.

8 commenti:

  1. Wow, amazing items for halloween! Like them so much!
    So Lovely selection!

    Visit my blog, Maleficent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Uno più bello dell'altro adoro halloween !!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Che belle magliette! La seconda mi piace troppo!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Great choice!
    I like it.


    I follow you, I hope you will visit my blog, little support would help me a lot: xoxomiss-flower.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Le ultime due magliette le indosserei volentieri anche non nel peiodo hallowen! ;) Buon pomeriggio.
    Valentina

    RispondiElimina
  6. Mi piace molto la prima felpa; carino anche il vestito

    RispondiElimina